Attorney Andrea Womack brings a powerful combination of skill, passion, and advanced training to the practice of law. Licensed in both Mississippi and Tennessee, she is also a trained mediator, having completed the course at the Mediation Training Corporation under renowned ADR expert, Bobby Harges.
During her 17-year career, Andrea has established a reputation for excellence - and results - in the areas of divorce, child custody and support, mediation, arbitration, litigation, and the collaborative divorce process. Her philosophy on the practice of law, however, goes further than simply achieving positive outcomes in the legal aspect of her clients' cases.
"Our clients come to us at an important crossroad in their lives. It's our job to put our knowledge and skill to work on their behalf, but also to understand that the result will impact their families well into the future. It's a big responsibility, but also very much a privilege to do this work." - Andrea Womack
Andrea earned her juris doctorate from the University of Memphis Cecil Cl. Humphreys School of Law and also holds a bachelors degree from the University of Central Arkansas.
In her spare time, Andrea enjoys cheering on her children in their respective sports and traveling with friends and family.
Areas Of Practice
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Child Custody & Support
- Post-Divorce Modification & Enforcement
- Initial Custody Orders for Non-Married Parents
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D.
- University of Central Arkansas, B.A.
- Guest Lecturer, Mediation Clinic, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
Professional Associations And Memberships
- The Mississippi Bar
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Family Partners Council, LeBonheur Children’s Hospital
- Volunteer, Forrest Spence Fund
- Instructor, Getwell Church, Youth Discipleship
- Mission Trip Volunteer, Good Shepherd Children’s Home, Honduras