Matthew Orr represents clients in a wide range of family law matters including divorce, child custody and support, and modification actions. He also provides trusted counsel to clients involved in complex business transactions and commercial disputes.
Prior to joining Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC, Matthew practiced at an established firm in Oxford, MS. He earned his undergraduate degree from Mississippi State University and his Juris Doctor at the University of Mississippi Law School where he wrote for the Mississippi Law Journal. Matthew is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association and fluent in conversational Spanish.
When not practicing law, Matthew enjoys watching Mississippi State sports, exercising, and reading.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody & Support
- Business Law
- Contract Disputes
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- University of Mississippi School of Law
- Honors: National Champion, Arbitration Division, St. John’s University School of Law Securities Dispute Resolution Competition
- Mississippi Law Journal, Articles Editor
- Mississippi State University
- Universidad de Alcala, Study Abroad
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Mississippi Bar
- Farese, Farese & Farese, P.A. , Attorney