Matthew Orr represents clients in a wide range of family law matters including divorce, child custody and support, and modification actions. He also provides trusted counsel to clients involved in complex business transactions and commercial disputes.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi Law School, Matthew brings a passion and commitment to achieving client goals, while maintaining civility and professionalism in the practice of law.
Prior to joining Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC, Matthew practiced at an established firm in Oxford, MS. He is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association and fluent in conversational Spanish.
When not practicing law, Matthew enjoys watching Mississippi State sports, exercising, and reading.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody & Support
- Business Law
- Contract Disputes
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- University of Mississippi School of Law,University,Mississippi
- Honors: National Champion, Arbitration Division, St. John’s University School of Law Securities Dispute Resolution Competition
- Law Journal: Mississippi Law Journal, Articles Editor
- Mississippi State University
- Universidad de Alcala, Study Abroad
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Mississippi Bar
- Farese, Farese & Farese, P.A. , Attorney