- Firm Founder
Scott Hollis is a nationally recognized attorney and the founder of Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC. He has successfully represented individuals, families, and businesses in their most important legal matters for more than 20 years. Prior to opening Hollis Legal, Scott worked at two of the South’s most prestigious law firms where he won high-stakes trial verdicts in cases involving complex legal theories and fact situations. It’s this experience that prepared him well for the important work he does today in both the courtroom and at the negotiation table.
“In many cases, clients want options for creating a positive outcome in their legal matter. My experience over the past two decades is an asset I’m able to put to work for our firm’s clients who trust us with legal issues that impact them well into the future.” - Scott Hollis
Scott is also a believer in giving back to both the legal profession and broader communities served by the practice. He served as a Board Member for the Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi for 6 years and supports several other charitable organizations and causes.
In his free time, Scott enjoys all things outdoors, crossfit, and spending time with family and friends.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Corporate Contracts and Transactions
Honors and Awards
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell (2012-present)
- Best Lawyers in America Honoree (2012-present)
- Rated 10/10, Avvo (2016-present)
- Super Lawyers Honoree, Mid-South Edition, Super Lawyers (2018-present)
- Rising Star Honoree, Mid-South Edition, Super Lawyers (2010-13)
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D.
- Mississippi State University, B.A.
- The State of the Tunica, MS Gaming Market, Presenter, Mississippi State Bar Gaming Section Annual Meeting, 2015
- Casino Surveillance Systems in Litigation, Presenter, Defense Research Institute Retail & Hospitality Section Annual Meeting, 2014
- Mississippi Alcohol Regulation and Dram Shop Liability, Presenter, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association Annual Meeting, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Mississippi Bar
- American Bar Association
- Board Member, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association (2012-13)
Pro Bono Activities
- Board Member, Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi (2012-18)