The Team at Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC brings over 50 years of combined experience to each client’s case.
Big Firm Experience with Small Town Service
Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC is an award-winning law firm with a reputation for achieving positive results for clients in the most challenging legal matters. The firm was founded by attorney Scott Hollis to provide courteous, candid, and knowledgeable legal representation to individuals, families, and businesses across Northern Mississippi.
Clients trust the team at HLS to provide skilled counsel in matters ranging from divorce and personal injury to business litigation and complex commercial transactions. They typically want the service and responsiveness of a small firm without sacrificing the quality and ability often associated with larger law firms. And in all cases, our clients’ legal matters are incredibly important to their futures as well as those of their loved ones. To speak with a member of our team today, please click here.
Tailoring Our Legal Knowledge To Best Serve You
With over 22 years of law practice experience at both large and small firms, attorney Scott Hollis knows what it takes to successfully resolve difficult legal matters. But residents and business owners in Mississippi aren’t the only ones taking notice of the exceptional work done by the team at Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC.
- Since 2019, Best Lawyers in America recognized Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC for excellence in the practice of law.
- The Desoto Times-Tribune named Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC to its list of Desoto’s Best in 2019 and 2020.
- Attorney Scott Hollis has been AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell since 2012.
- Avvo rates Scott Hollis a perfect 10/10 based on his experience and professional achievements.
- Super Lawyers Magazine – published by Thomson Reuters – has named Scott Hollis to its list of exceptional lawyers for the past 3 years, an honor reserved for less than 6% of practicing attorneys in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas and Tennessee.
Contact Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC, To Set Up A Free Initial Consultation Today
Call us at 662-892-3717 or contact us via email. We promptly respond to all inquiries because we understand that your concerns are important and time-sensitive.