Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC, has served individuals in DeSoto County and across the northern Mississippi with distinction, providing skilled legal advocacy for those injured through the negligence of others. Those actions might be negligent, grossly negligent or even intentional, depending on the facts of each incident. In Mississippi, when a person suffers an injury because of the actions or omissions of others, the injured person might have the right to assert a claim for damages.
Scott Hollis understands that every injury can be life-changing, affecting your ability to earn a living or even your basic quality of life. With two decades of experience representing clients in personal injury claims, Mr. Hollis works hands-on with his injured clients to ensure that the negligent are held accountable.
Car Accidents And Others
Personal injury covers a wide variety of accidents. The most common types of personal injury claims include:
- Car accidents and truck accidents: If your injuries were the result of another driver’s negligence, such as distracted or drunk driving, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Premises liability accidents: If you were injured because of a hazard that existed on someone’s premises, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Wrongful death: People can die as the result of the negligent behavior of another party. An attorney can help ensure that the surviving family is properly compensated for the loved one’s potential future income, medical and funeral expenses, and general pain and suffering of losing a family member.
- Product liability: The manufacturer, distributor or retailer may be liable for your injury if they sold defective products.
- Alcohol-related accidents: If someone is injured by the actions of an intoxicated person, the injured person may be able to file a claim for damages against the intoxicated person as well as the establishment who served the intoxicated person.
- Third-party assaults: When someone is attacked while on the premises of another, the injured victim might be able to file a lawsuit against the owner of the premises for negligent security.
Hiring The Right Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury work is a highly competitive market that is often dominated by lawyers with marketing budgets that are larger than their legal ability. Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC, is not a personal injury firm with 1,000s of billboards or a huge television advertising presence. Hollis Legal Solutions, PLLC, is not a personal injury factory staffed by dozens of non-lawyers processing your claim like an assembly line. Instead, Scott Hollis personally evaluates and handles every case on an individual basis because he understands that no two cases are the same. Further, he understands that injury claims are important to every client and therefore devotes personal attention to each client.
Scott Hollis started his career filing lawsuits for plaintiffs seeking to recover damages for personal injuries. Thereafter, he spent years on the defense side of personal injury suits. Many of those were successfully tried, mediated or settled. Having years of experience on both sides of personal injury lawsuits gives Scott Hollis a unique insight into personal injury claims, which is a benefit to his injured clients. He understands how to maximize value efficiently and effectively.
Powerful Legal Representation Is Your Best Recourse
Serving Olive Branch, Southaven, and Hernando, Mississippi. Contact our office in Olive Branch to set up a free initial appointment. We can be reached at 662-892-3717 or via email.